Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Baby Caterpillar - 22 Weeks.



I feel like this pregnancy is going crazy quick and I can't keep up with the dates! People ask how much longer I've got left and I have no idea!
I need to get more organised, or at least clear out the nursery thats magically become the dumping room again!! I have got heaps of clothes already though and different things. Basically that's left to buy is just a change table and a rocking chair! So many things left over from Jydan.

I've been feeling really faint and tingly this week, when I mentioned it to the hospital doctor, he kinda shrugged it off and didn't really care. Will mention it to my normal GP next week. Other then that though, the nausea has been manageable and I've been able to eat this week!

I ordered a custom pregnancy anklet with moonlight, amber, agile, hazelwood and a couple of other things that are meant for swelling, heartburn, nausea and moods. I'm so excited to see how it works!
 
Symptoms this week:
Nausea.
Feeling faint.
Over heating.
Tingling head.
Tiredness.
Trouble Staying Asleep.
Movements.
Extra Thirst.
Bump!
Colostrum.
 
Weight gain: 4 kilo 
 
Size of baby: 
About 430gms, and 27.8 cms head to toe!
About the size of a papaya!
papaya
 
Baby's doing this week:
Lips are becoming more distinct and eyes are developed! Muscles are also becoming more developed.
 
Time left:
18 weeks!! 
 
Next Milestone:
Getting to 24 weeks!
 
Baby's Gender:
Not telling!! :P
 
Nickname for baby:
Caterpillar - because of the hungry caterpillar themed nursery.
 
Cravings:
CHOCOLATE!!
 
Names:
We have the first name, but no middle name!
 

No comments: