Monday, November 17, 2014

Baby Caterpillar - 21 Weeks.



So we had our scan!! Was just incredible, bubby looked perfect, and caught up to the measurements, only measuring a week behind now!
We also got a sneak peak of what little bubby is, but no revealing YET!
Here's our gorgeous little darling!!

 

After the scan we had the doctors appointment, who said the baby is looking good, but there's a 5mm cyst on it's brain. The doctor didn't say much more about it, just that we had to have more scans and more appointments. Only time will tell, but we're hoping for the best.

I haven't been too bad sickness wise this week but have started to feel really faint and hot flushy! I can't win!! I'm thinking it must be my iron, so going to dose myself up ;)

My bumps growing so so quickly now, and I'm putting on about 500 grams A WEEK now!
Check out how quick my bump is growing!! It's insane now!
 
Symptoms this week:
Nausea.
Feeling faint.
Over heating.
Tiredness.
Trouble Staying Asleep.
Movements.
Extra Thirst.
Bump!
 
Weight gain: 3.5 kilo 
 
Size of baby: 
About 360gms, and 27 cms head to toe!
About the size of a carrot!
carrot
 
Baby's doing this week:
Brain and muscles are working in sync this week. Yey for amazing development!
 
Time left:
19 weeks!! 
 
Next Milestone:
Getting to 24 weeks!
 
Baby's Gender:
Not telling!! :P
 
Nickname for baby:
Caterpillar - because of the hungry caterpillar themed nursery.
 
Cravings:
CHOCOLATE!!
 
Names:
We have the first name, but no middle name!
 

2 comments:

Emily55 said...

Oh gosh, I hope everything will be ok. I have heard that little cysts can come and go, are actually fairly normal when developing in the womb.


And I'm putting money on a little girl!

Unknown said...

Aww, I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear if it's a he or a she. :)

Will be praying that the cyst goes away!!