Sunday, November 30, 2014

5 reasons why I should make time to blog.




I love it when I get the chance to blog, when I have an idea about a post and it all comes together. Or even when I just blog about my son and my pregnancy, which is all I seem to be doing lately. I've always wanted to find something that is 'my' thing, and blogging is very much it for me!

I've followed so many blogs over the years and so many times, after another baby, they seem to dwindle or just completely stop.

I know time doesn't come easy, and I know there's so many more important things to do!And I know any spare time, is sleep time! But I would love to keep making time for me.


I looked up some tips on making time to blog and thought I would share them with you!


  1. Schedule posts to be published for when you do have the time.

    Sometimes I'll have no time, I understand that... but there's times, like right now, I do... so my plan is to get a few posts done and schedule them to be published for later.
  2. Choose to have time to blog.

    This is really a mentality thing. As Sara points out her in her blog, we all choose to do things. I always wind down with some TV in the evening. It's really important to me to have something that I enjoy doing, so I need to choose to have time to do it... Like I just chose to have a nap ;).
  3. Finding topics I love to write about.

    Obviously I love writing about my children, and those posts always, well mostly always, get done! Finding a list of topics that I love to write about and share will help.
  4.  Blog call outs.

    I love doing blog call outs because not only I get to share my blog, I get to know more about my favourite bloggers, I keep my blog running when I'm feeling uninspired (about writing and time!)
    (I'm currently doing a guest post call out on my Facebook page for post partum depression ect)
  5. Continue to share, to find new readers, to inspire more posts!

    It's amazing what a little bit of encouragement can do. I love reading comments on my blog, they really encourage me to keep blogging! 

Here's some more posts if you're looking for more blog writing inspiration!





Hopefully I can come back to this post in a few months time and feel super inspired to keep blogging with my growing family!


No comments: