Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Baby Caterpillar - 12 Weeks.




YEY! I'm 12 weeks! It's arrived.. pretty quickly actually. Although, we had already announced it and don't wait till 12 weeks, and knew this baby would stay, I'm pretty happy to be here!

I thought morning sickness had eased, and although I have some better days, and some days I'm not sick alll day like I was, when I am sick... I'm SICK! The day I was 12 weeks pregnant was the worst sickness of my whole pregnancy!! However, my exhaustion has left, although I go to bed earlier, I'm not needing to nap during the day.

I weighed myself this week, and was SO shocked that I have put on two kilo already ( 4.4 pounds ) ... some days I don't even keep one meal down, so I couldn't believe it! Ugh! I'm going to have to deal with gaining weight sooner or later, but I did think I was too early to gain that much?!
 
Symptoms this week:
Morning sickness,
Nauseous.
Lots of peeing!
Tender Breasts.
Dehydration.
Hair & Nail Growth.
Stomach tightening.
 
Weight gain: two kilos.
 
Size of baby: 
Head to bottom - 5.4 cm... growing so much each week!
About the size of a lime!
 
 
 
 
Baby's doing this week:
Baby is working on their reflexes and body movements!
Time left:
28 weeks. 
 
Next Milestone:
Second trimester next week!
 
Guessing baby's gender:
I have no idea, I keep going between the two.. probably more boy?
 
Nickname for baby:
Caterpillar - because of the hungry caterpillar themed nursery.
 
Cravings:
Chocolate!
 

No comments: