Monday, August 18, 2014

Baby Caterpillar - 3 weeks.

So I thought I was 4 weeks when I found out I was pregnant, but I counted back from my dating scan and I actually found out at 2 weeks and 6 days! I couldn't believe it! A little disappointed that I was put back 8 days, but wow, my hormones must be crazy high, no wonder I've been so sick.

So today I found out I was pregnant, what an amazing suprise!!
 I actually did a test yeterday, but the result took too long to come up I thought it was negative so I shoved it back in the box and went off to my Dad's birthday. Still feeling really nautious I decided to do another one in the morning, low and behold it was positive! So now I've become a bit of a Pee On A Stick addict!!
We've been trying for almost a year now, and I'm SO over it! Although, in all honesty, I was starting to get use to the idea of only having one child. But thank goodness that part's over, now it's just time to wait to reach the dating scan mark. 

I have no idea when we'll announce... I highly doubt I'll wait until 12 weeks. Actually! Jydan and our photographer is doing the announcing for us! Which is so wierd to say, because by the time I actually post these frist trimester posts we would have already announced!

I seem to have so many symptoms early, much earlier then I did with Jydan!

Symptoms:

-Morning /All Day Sickness
- Tiredness
- Leaking Colostrum
- Change in Taste.
- Irritable.

There's not much more to say about this week, I haven't told many people yet except my parents & of course Jydan. Besides peeing on a stick everyday, nothing more is happening ;)


No comments: