Monday, January 1, 2018

end of an era - 17


2017 Goals as of Jan, 17!


* Turn my data off more, spend more time off my phone during the day. More time connecting with life.

This was a little bit of a fail? I started studying this year also + my bizz + keeping in contact with my friends + trying to capture moments... my phones not far behind!

* Make more effort for adventures with the kids. Build memories. Bus to the beach & weekends away.

We've done a few different things which have been so much fun! Beach, Movies, Kids Paradise, trips to the farm, making new friends, we've had a pretty fun filled year!

* Embrace my body, wear a bikini.

I think I did this a couple of times, purely to beat my 17 goals. I'm much more content in my one piece though!


* Write daily, write a book! Continue blogging.

I've still been blogging, I'm so glad! I love writing, and have wrote some of my best things the last year! 

* More effort connecting with friends. Catching up. Make time to spend quality time with them.

I've made some very very special friends, some close friends, lots of coffee and wine dates, and even phone dates. Investing in those that matter. I've had a complete friend filled year. 


* Do something fun every Tuesday with Jydan. Movies, pool, adventures, bike rides, visit his friends. Jydan day!

Jydan started swimming lessons on Tuesdays which was just his special thing, but we had one-on-one time in the evening when Belle goes to bed too. He loves his quality time.

* Celebrate occasions more. Birthdays, Easter, Christmas in July. Make occasions incredibly fun and excited. Be creative!

I've lost celebrating different things this year! So much fun. '18 I want to be more present in moments though! 


I have had such an incredible year, from travelling to Queensland and snorkling through the Great Barrie Reef, moving, redecorating my home, more financial freedom, making some of the best friends, my children growing and learning, trip to Melbourne with friends, learning more skills, going back to dance, learning to be stronger and more independent person and better mother and sooo much more! What a fun, fabulous and friendship year. Can't wait to see what 2018 brings!!

-Harley xx 


No comments: