Friday, March 24, 2017

My princess turns TWO!

TWO!

BABE! You're two today!
How quick did that go?
I'm pretty sure you're not in a crazy state of panic like your mumma... Wondering where the heck time went. If I like it or not, my baby is no longer... A baby!
Now you're a sassy, funny, playful, energetic, loving little mini girl. I absolutely adore you!!



You LOOOOVE;
Sparkles
Princesses
Dress ups
Pretty dresses
Your big brother
Teddies
Fran
Pippy
Drawing, especially on the walls
Tickles
Jumping
Your bike
Wiggles
Make up
Dolls
Kisses
Your milk
Cheese
The carrier
Paw patrol
Shoes
Climbing
Brushing your teeth

My favourite memories with you;
*Falling asleep in my arms
*Seeing how excited you are to see your brother from school
*Listening to you talk
*Our walks
*Coffee & Cake dates together
*Tickles and playing around
*Watching you sleep
*Your gorgeous kisses

You're amazing at;
*Talking
*Making people happy
*Drawing
*Dressing yourself
*Laughing
*Being cheeky
*Smiling
*Kisses

You're learning to;
*Dressing yourself
*Talking in 4 word sentences
*Colours (loves yellow at the moment!)
*Counting to 3
*Animal Sounds
*Animal Names
* Understand emotions
*Use the toilet


Happy two years of beautiful life sweetheart ❤


No comments: