Monday, August 18, 2014

Life this minute..


So I haven't blogged for about a month now! It's been crazy times in this little household of mine, but I think I'm ready to get back into it, how do I get back into it again?! How do I juggle blogging/ Social Media / a toddler.. and, oh, being pregnant!

WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!


(Photography by the amazing TK's Photography)

As of today I am 7 weeks & 2 days & due the 4th of April!

Not only have we just moved into our new family home (which is three - four times the size of our last home, so great!) AND still trying to establish a new routine. I think Jydan has only gone to bed once on time in this new house, and we've been here for about three weeks now I think! I've been dealing with horrible morning sickness & then I'm SO tired! But finally, after a year of trying I got that positive line.. again, again & again! EK!

So I'm going to spend this week playing catch up with all my posts, I have some fun posts up my sleeve, so just excuse me while I go a little crazy!

All in all though, life has been fun and great and little Mr Jydan is teaching us so many things everyday. At the moment, it's patience, lol.



No comments: