Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Wonderlust.

Wonderlust.

Possibly my favourite word.

Why?

It completely describes everything I am, plus want to be.

Totally board of anything ordinary.

In perspective, I've lived in my new home for less than three months and have changed my lounge room around three times. I think I'm satisfied now, until I have the urge for change.
I'm never in one moment for too long.
Some people hate change, but me? I thrive on it! I need it! It sets my soul on fire.

So, after 6 years of the same blog name, same blog URL, and a huge change in my life and time and where me as a whole is heading, it was time to change!

So, wonderlusting my blog!

Welcome!

Harley Ever After.

www.harleyeverafter.blogspot.com

My blog about all things in my very own, and very real fairy tale. My imperfect fairy tale + all that was here before.

I'm sassy, I'm solo, I'm sarcastic and completely sentimental.


Looking forward to where this takes my soul.

Harley 




xx

No comments: