Monday, June 12, 2017

My life recipe;

I get asked often about how I can be so positive and happy. 

Simple. 
I follow this exact life recipe;
I know my worth.




  • I don't owe anyone anything.
  • NOBODY owes me anything.
  • I am not responsible for someone else's actions.
  • I am not responsible for someone else's happiness.
  • What people say or do, is not a reflection on me.
  • It is not my responsibility to make someone else content.
  • It is not my doing to make someone else successful.
  • I can not control anybody else.
  • I am only responsible for my own actions and happiness (and at this stage in my life, my children's).
  • I will not take ownership of anyone else.
  • I will not feel insecure by someone else.
  • I do not need approval, but my own.
  • I won't associate with negativity.
  • I am aware of other peoples energy.
  • I am content with who I am.
  • I am me.
  • I appreciate everything.


I have a strong mind and a soft heart. I love others deeply and completely, and I love myself too, and I know my worth.

Self care is so important.

How can you give to anyone else if your own vessel is empty?



-Harley xx










No comments: