Thursday, November 21, 2013

Some Exciting Things Happening In My Life...


It's been SUPER busy in my household. Next year is going to be crazily heactic. So many exciting things happening, some stressful things, I thought I would share them all....
  • One of the most EXCITING things is I got into Uni for next year!!!! I will be studying nursing and then will be studying midwifery. I am a little bit worried that I won't be able to handle the study/home life but I'm really looking forward to it. Yey! Go me :D.
  • This means that Jydan will be starting child care! So we are currently on the look out for a really good centre. (I'm a little picky)

  • Jydan is really battling with gaining weight. He has been like this since he started solids. And last weigh in he lost 300grams! It was the second month in a row he had lost weight so he was sent off for a few tests. He was testing for celiac desease, cystic fibrosis, he had a huge blood test where they took 4ml's of blood (alot for a tiny boy) he had to do a stool test and test how much fat gets processed in his system. This was all in his birthday week. Was very emotional!! We are waiting on the results.

  • Our unit is on the market!!! (Please buy it!) So we are doing little finishing touches around the house and hopefully someone buys it soon.

  • So we are looking for a nice 3-4 bedroom family home to buy! We are spending alot of our spare time looking at pretty houses!

  • We have decided to try for baby #2!! I can't wait for Jydan to be a big brother! Keeping in mind it took us 2.5 years to get pregnant with Jydan. This is why I chose not to put off my nursing degree. I can always take a semester off *when* the baby comes. We aren't stressing about it this time, and just waiting for it to happen, if it happens :)

  • We are also selling one of Tim's cars to buy a bigger family car. We are looking for a holden wagon.

    Phew, now your all up-to-date! 

    Going to be a hectic few months ;).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so so exciting that you are trying for Babe #2!!!!! The sibling bond is the best thing ever.

Good luck on those tests and figuring out why Jydan isn't gaining. I know how hard it is to be waiting for test results. It's probably the hardest thing I've had to do as a parent.

Julia Anderson said...

WOW! That is a lot going on!! Good luck making baby number two! You are a brave woman taking all this on, but I'm sure you'll do great and it will all be worth it!