Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Shout Out!


Shouting out to my favourite posts by others over the last week!

My Breastfeeding Journey by dear beautiful - I loved reading this, because I pretty much love reading all breastfeeding stories! If you have a breastfeeding story, please share it with me! : ).

Brynna 10 Month Update by a sorta fairytale - Camille and I were pregnant together and I've loved reading about Brynna developing in utero and now growing up so quick! I can't believe she's 10 months already. Read how clever she is!

The Very Hungry Caterpillar Review by dear beautiful - I love this post because I simply love the hungry caterpillar! Jydan is having a hungry caterpillar party in 4 weeks and I'm soo excited!

Stranger Anxiety for Moms by I was promised more naps... - I nodded and laughed through every line of this post! I can relate so well and I think every mumma can!

Tour of duty- travelling with a toddler by BOYEATSWORLD  - If you're planning on travelling with a toddler anytime soon, this post is a must read! Actually this whole blog is a must read! Great tips!!



4 comments:

lucy at dear beautiful said...

Ahhh, thanks for including me not once but twice. So glad you enjoyed my posts. A hungry caterpillar theme party sounds great! x

BoyEatsWorld said...

Thanks so much for the shout out, loving your blog BTW :-)

Bethany said...

Eee! Thanks for including me!!! Off to check out the other posts as soon as I have a second!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out!! Will have to check out the other posts now. :)