Saturday, November 17, 2012

Baby Jydan - The Announcement.

I'm just sending a quick update from the hospital....
JYDAN TIMOTHY COCKS ARRIVED!!!

1.17am on the 14th of November by emergency c-section after being induced 30 hours earlier & in labour for 22 hours.

Weighing 8.5 pounds & 52 cm long!

Jydan is SO perfect! Ive never felt so much love. Not only is he the most beautiful bub i've seen, he sleeps amazingly, only cries when he's hungry & now he feeds great too!
He had a bit of trouble feeding to begin with due to a tongue tie. We ended up getting it fixed yesterday.& it's made the world of difference. At the end of day one & day two he had alot of trouble feeding and I had to express & finger/tube feed him. His doing great now but ended up with a mild case of jaundice which just means I have to feed him about every three hours.

Ill write out my very interesting, roller coaster, emotional birth story and more updates when I'm home, which were hoping to be tomorrow :). For now, here's some  photos of my angel.... one of my very first hold in recovery.

X

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is precious, congratulations! So glad he is doing well. I hope you are too. :)

Hello said...

Thankyou! He is very precious and we both recovered very quickly!! :) x

Unknown said...

He is such a beautiful baby! Congrats!! I can't comment on the most recent post for some reason, but my first baby had a tongue tie pretty bad and I had never heard of it before! So I was really cautious about having the doctor cut it when I thought it wasn't that serious. But we made a decision to do it and I'm so glad we did! My baby really needed it and she didn't even cry when they cut it. So glad you were able to get that figured out!