Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Toddler Craft- Sheep Hands!



I do so many little crafts with my son, I thought I would start sharing them on my blog! So here's a new segment on my blog, Toddler Craft.




This is probably one of the easiest crafts we have done, and probably one of Jydan's favourites. I had all these wonderful ideas when he was younger and have learnt that the simplest crafts with minimal steps are usually the winners!

All you'll need is cotton balls, glue, a pen, card and scissors!

It's this easy:


  • Get some card. This is the sheeps body, so whatever colour you would like the sheep.
  • Trace around hand.
  • Cut out traced hand.
  • Rub glue on the palm of the hand.
  • Stick on cotton balls to the palm.


Send me a photo of your sheep on my Facebook Page.


No comments: