Friday, May 9, 2014

Be A Sponsor!


I am now offering sponsorships & reviews on my blog! I am offering very affordable packages to begin with until the end of July ranging from $10 - $35 AUS including;
-Advertisement space on the Becoming Mummy Blog.
-A sponsor page on Becoming Blog just for your business. (depending on the package you choose)
-Advertisement space on the Becoming Mummy's Facebook Cover photo (depending on the package you choose).
- Included on a Sponsor Post on Becoming Mummy Blog.
-Product reviews on the Becoming Mummy Blog.
-Status updates for your business on the Becoming Mummy Facebook Page.
- Twitter update on Becoming Mummy's Twitter Page.

- Google+ share on Becoming Mummy's  google+ account.

Contact me through the Becoming Mummy Facebook Page or at harleycocks@hotmail.com . 
I look forward to hearing from you.




No comments: