Saturday, May 25, 2013

Taggy Toy Ideas. (Link up!)

I've been meaning to make a Taggy toy for a while now but just haven't had a chance. However, I'm going to have a techno FREE day next week so I'm going to FINALLY do it.
Jydan is all about learning and discovering so it's the PERFECT time to give him make him a taggy!

Okkayy so since drafting this post I did buy a taggy :/ HOWEVER I still want to make another one & the one we bought is for a good caurse. The proceeds go to a little boy who is battling life threatning cancer, so how could I not?


And how cute is it?!

Anyway, here's some ideas of what I would love to create... You might like to get creative too...
 

Feeling inspired?

Have a creative toy post? Link it up!

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

No comments: