Monday, February 25, 2013

One Year Anniversery!

 
 
 
It's been a year since our wedding day!!
I can't believe it, what a wonderful year it's been... the best year of my life. I thought I would reminisce in this blog about our wonderful day.

On the 25th of February 2012 I married my best friend, soul mate and love of my life. Our wedding was held at The Leaning Church Vineyard in Tasmania, Australia. The ceremony in an old chapel and reception in a marquee it was filled with creative, personalised decorations that we spent seven months creating and planning. Surrounded by friends and family and the shinning sun, it was a magical day. Our best friends stood by our sides as well as other close friends, my two brothers, and my best friends daughter. With a fairytale lavender theme our day was the best day of our lives.










 


































 


 

2 comments:

annies home said...

what amazing pictures the beauty in it all
come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! :)