Monday, June 19, 2017

Half way through '17

6th month of '17.
Can't believe we're half way through already.
Thought it was time to re-evaluate where I wanted my year to be, and where it's heading. So much has changed. So much I've done! So much I haven't... 

2017 Goals as of Jan, 17!


* Turn my data off more, spend more time off my phone during the day. More time connecting with life.

I need to really do this. I'm getting so caught up in Social Media. I'm definitely finding it really hard to switch off!

* Make more effort for adventures with the kids. Build memories. Bus to the beach & weekends away.

We've done a few different things which have been so much fun! Beach, Movies, Kids Paradise... It's a little more difficult with school for Jydan, and when he's off he's exhausted. School holiday fun is on the cards though!

* Embrace my body, wear a bikini.

I've just started taking a little more care of my body, but my 'no shits given' attitude is still in force.... most of the time.


* Write daily, write a book! Continue blogging.


I did decide that I wouldn't continue with publishing my book. But writing has still continued.

* More effort connecting with friends. Catching up. Make time to spend quality time with them.



So many fun memories with friends already, can't wait for more during the rest of the year.

* Do something fun every Tuesday with Jydan. Movies, pool, adventures, bike rides, visit his friends. Jydan day!



Unfortunately I haven't continued with Jydan day. However, I have made sure that he gets an extra special hour of just him time each night before he goes to bed.

* Celebrate occasions more. Birthdays, Easter, Christmas in July. Make occasions incredibly fun and excited. Be creative!



Christmas in July is in the plan! I've also had lots of fun travelling, celebrated my birthday and divorce and many other things!


Ultimately 2017 was going to be about building relationships, myself and the kids up.

I have already;


  • Travelled to the Great Barrier Reef with my mum and friends.
  • Snorkelled through the reef.
  • Made many fun memories.
  • Laughed SO many times.
  • Met someone.
  • Started studying.
  • Continued working my home business.
  • Expanded my business
  • Made more friends.
  • Had fun memories with the kids.
  • Started Jydan at school.
  • Got my ears and nose pierced.
  • Spent more time with my friends.
  • Started being more organised.
  • Went back to church.
  • Dyed my hair purple & red.
  • Loved life.
Soooo much more exciting things to come!! 

What an incredible year this has been!!! 

One of my favourites!


Harley xx

No comments: