Sunday, November 4, 2012

Being Me



Positive Thoughts:
My positive thoughts a day about being me this week:

TUESDAY:
I AM LOVED.

WEDNESDAY:
I AM DOING SOMETHING I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD DO- MAKING A HUMAN.

THURSDAY:
I AM TIRED BECAUSE MY BODY IS WORKING HARD 24/7 AND DOING A WONDERFUL JOB!

FRIDAY:
MIDWIVES AND DOCTOR'S ARE ALWAYS SAYING HOW HEALTHY, CONTENT AND HAPPY BABY IS IN MY TUMMY. I MUST BE DOING OKAY THEN!!

SATURDAY:
TIME GOES WAY TOO QUICK, MAKE THE MOST OF IT.
 
SUNDAY:
I AM APPRECIATED.

What I've Learnt About Me This Week:
I may feel weak at times but my body is stronger then I think. It's absolutely amazing how much a positive thought a day can make you feel stronger. Since making sure that I focus on a positive thought each day I've found that my body can cope alot better, I'm in a better frame of mind and I'm not complaining about my aches and pains as much.

Comments:
I seem to have alot of 'anonymous' commenter's, as much as I appreciate all the encouraging comments I get, and would like them to continue - please follow my blog by clicking 'join this site' on the right... or even when commenting use your google account or email address so I can reply to your questions.

-Harley xx

No comments: