Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dad's Thoughts

From Daddy

Well we are getting quite close now to meeting our little fellow. I'm so excited and can't wait to meet him. I think we have everything organised for him. As you would see from earlier posts by my wonderful wife. He has some of the cutest little outfits, one of the coolest nurseries I've ever seen, some pretty cool toys, an awesome pram and car seat that work together and lots of modern cloth nappies, there is so much stuff that we have gotten for him either ourselves or from family and friends that has helped us out, we are so thankful for all the gifts we have received from family and friends.

I'm pretty sure that I'm ready to be a dad. Not that there is a test to take that tells you whether or not you should be a parent. Although I did come across this today and had a chuckle about it: Think You Are Ready To Have Children?  as much as a lot of this may be true the sheer joy and unconditional love a child gives their parents will outweigh any of the negative aspects of being a parent. Spending time together and watching our child grow is going to be some of the best moments in our life and I can't wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

Hello said...

Hi, As you have posted anonymously I have no details to your blog...